The Seoul Train

...me bravoing my life...




Man gargles tar, frees toe from rat trap


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Not really sure what it means but it is a great visual image. From Harry Pearson's sports blog:
"The Portuguese midfielder's footwear was the source of some consternation to Clive Tyldesley, because one was black and the other red. "If this catches on buying your son boots is going to be even more expensive," Tyldesley announced in that unique emotional yelp-chuckle of his that sounds like he's gargling tar while listening to the patriotic speeches of Winston Churchill and trying to free his toe from a rat trap."
****
Oh, and on another note, here is a picture from my trip to Japan. Everytime I think of the word "recycle" I now see this:



0 Responses to “Man gargles tar, frees toe from rat trap”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3