The Seoul Train

...me bravoing my life...




Fukuoka, 5th time's a charm


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




This Friday afternoon I will be flying out of Inchon international airport for Fukuoka, Japan. After returning to Seoul Monday morning I will have completed this trip for the 5th time since February 2006. Three times for E2 visas, one time for pleasure and this time to re-enter Korea on a travel visa.
All in all this amounts to something near 3,400,000 Korean won in total expenditures, either paid by other sponsors or by yours truly.

But, I'm not complaining this time because I'm going to spend the entirety of the weekend wandering from hot spring to hot spring, soaking away the Korean stress and eventually emerging renewed, naked, relaxed and dripping wet into the cold serene mountain air. Yes, sir.


0 Responses to “Fukuoka, 5th time's a charm”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3