The Seoul Train

...me bravoing my life...




세브란스 Mechanica


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I live in a 신촌 over shadowed, in a way, by 세브란스병원.


During the day it sits perchecd at the base of mountain right inside 연세 University's campus, considerably taller than all of the buildings in its vicinity.
At night the Hospital shines down, putting shame to all of 신촌's neon lights.

During the waking hours:

And, during the other waking hours:
Every time I walk up my stairs my eyes are drawn to this monolithic figure. And, every time I am reminded of Medical Mechanica from FLCL, a Japanese Anime produced in 2001.

I envision a rumbling- or maybe I feel the rumbling- and I visualize steam rising from 세브란스 Hospital accompanied with a piercing, echoing sound.

All I need is a yellow scooter, a guitar to wield as a weapon and monsters to start growing from my friends' heads.


0 Responses to “세브란스 Mechanica”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3