The Seoul Train

...me bravoing my life...




China and America unite to invade Gangneung-si!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I am planning a trip to the beach this weekend. The bus ride from the Express Bus Terminal will eventually land us at either Gyeongpodae beach or Jumunji beach. I imagine both will be quite crowded but I don't know for sure. I have scanned through a good number of Korean blogs searching for similar such trips and reports on them but my research skills seemed to have atrophied since my time away from academia. The bus ride is three hours long to get to Gangneung-si in gandwon-do in the north eastern part of Korea.

I will not be under one of those silly umbrella-tents. No, no. I will have my Coppertone SPF 45 All Day Sunblock Lotion UVA/UVB Protection Waterproof Ultra-Moisturizing with Aloe and Vitamin E sun block on. And I will be laying on a strategically placed mat getting the most out of a weekend away from Seoul.

I will not be making this trip alone of course. Jay and I are going together. She returned from Thailand last Thursday after a two week plus vacation. It has been a long bumpy rode between us but I am in love with her.

I am going to try to get her to do this with me:

It might take a little cajoling but I think she'll be down.

The plan is to leave Saturday after Jay finishes tutoring and return at a yettobedetermined time on Monday.

A short trip, but a trip nonetheless.


0 Responses to “China and America unite to invade Gangneung-si!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3