The Seoul Train

...me bravoing my life...




축구경기


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This afternoon saw the conclusion of my third season playing for the SBFC Jokers. We played on our home pitch at the 서울외국인학요 and defeated Seoul Celtic to claim a fourth consecutive league title.
I am jumping the gun on this title claim but it there is little doubt that Celtic will be able to overcome the massive goal differential in their remaining two games. Assuming Celtic is able to win their final two fixtures they will have an identical record with us (we have played all of our games already), where each team's sole loss came at the expense of the other. So, to determine the league victor we must look to goals for and goals against. With today's 4-1 thrashing we have extended our lead to +13 goals. It's not impossible for our rivals to pull it out but it is unlikely. It would be a lame way to carry off the league trophy anyway. We are content to have beaten them head to head, losing the first game 2-4 but winning the second 4-1.
Today's concluding game was played despite the absence of several quality players: Sebastien is in Germany enjoying the madness and Remco has returned to Holland for the summer. I missed the previous two games due to a hamstring injury. I attempted a return for this final match but just as I was getting used to the game pace alone up front- I felt my hamstring start to go. I played only a couple minutes before I told Wayne to find me a substitute.


Here are the Jokers as they ended the season today at SFS:



0 Responses to “축구경기”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3