The Seoul Train

...me bravoing my life...




Fruit of the DOOM


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Potlatch 2004. Fruit of the DOOM team member, right, "D"ing up some old, slow California chump. Notice that the Fruit of the DOOM team members did not have numbers on the back of their home-made uniforms (which were Fruit of the Loom T-shirts and boxers by the way) but instead we had "Evil" fruit. Look closely by clicking on the photo. I, my readership, was "Evil Pear." Sometimes I miss my friends back in Seattle.


0 Responses to “Fruit of the DOOM”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3