The Seoul Train

...me bravoing my life...




Tattoos: Not in Korea, my friends...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A buddy of mine passed on this story to me.

“Don’t get tattooed in Hongdae,” warns Drew, an American who’s lived in Korea for most of his life. He confides in me his most embarrassing tattoo, which resembles a man yanking on a bull’s privates. The circle around the tattoo is uneven. He got it in the back of a piercing shop. “I told the artist I had to catch a train in two hours, which may have been my mistake.”

Read: "So, I got fuckin' housed one Friday night before my weekly booty call to Busan. I had i ship man won burning a hole in my pocket so I thought I'd get a little body augmentation before I downed a bottle of Beam on my way to DongSeoul Station. At the time, an image of some guy whacking off a bull didn't seem so gay. Turns out, I couldn't have been more wrong. After informing the artist that I had a train to catch ("So make it snappy, Asshole.") I passed out on the table almost immediately and woke up one hour later with a huge headache and a fucked up tattoo (Did I mention I'm a twitcher?). Moral of the story: don't go to Hongdae for that shit. The language barrier prevents Korean tattoo artists from talking foreigners out of making really stupid life choices."


0 Responses to “Tattoos: Not in Korea, my friends...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3